Tuesday 15 July 2008

Reprieve for Thirsty Souls.....


No, this is not about some new watering hole in the city. This is about my latest discovery at McDonalds.

They finally started providing drinking water. And by drinking water i am not referring to the mineral water sold over there, or that half a glass of melted ice they used to provide as a "goodwill gesture". I finally spotted a water container along with some disposable glasses placed next to it,at there outlet in Eastend Mall here in lucknow. And till now i have found it full every time i tried getting water from it. I havent been to any of the other outlets for the past two months so dont know whether this a universal action or just a decision on the part of that outlet management.

So, finally some good, I mean an eating joint is supposed to have clean, cool drinking water. The government should consider passing a law regarding the same. I used to be so irritated when at McD I had to wait in Q to get that half a styrofoam glass of icy cold water, that would sometimes give me brain chill, if I would not be careful enough to drink it slowly. And it wont even provide properly respite your thirst because it so bloody cilled. Finally some reprieve.........

6 comments:

hansika said...

Stop goin to mc donalds... it can do considerable damage to you "go-hunk" program... :P

Prakhar said...

nahin ab to jaunga....sirf pani peekar aa jaunga... :)

Kabir said...

yes this a very funnu fact that the water McD gave was as cghilled as liquid N, and all u cud do is fool urself of quenched thirst.

PSD said...

Boss..u r lucky to have drinkable water in lucknow..u still get icy-chilled water here in delhi...

ne ways I dont like McD anymore...they have nothing new....

kiran sawhney said...

drinking water at Mc Donald- Good....very good

Tara Omar said...

Hiv disease for the last 3 years and having hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year. At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patient we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patient Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal treatment.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com . We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Doctor Itua Herbal Treatment..He assured me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma.,Brain Tumor,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia. ,Bladder Cancer,Autism,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Tay tach disease,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, Seizures, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid.